b) the policy-making context and counselling structures supporting migrants’ integration in the labour market;
c) the recognition of migrants’ prior skills and qualifications.
- explanation of what credential recognition is and how it can be achieved (recognition process and costs);
- advise on German reference profession and possibilities to gain access to that profession in the state of Bavaria;
- clarify options on possible financial support for the recognition process;
- support in filling out request forms and identifying the relevant competent authority for recognition;
- offer help in filling out documents, as well as advise on how to deal with missing documents.
- 16 regional networks with approximately 380 subprojects
- 5 competence centres
- IQ Dissemination Project
- Project Support Fair integration (SFI)
- individualized support (both for refugees and employers);
- investment in the language skills;
- investment in the assessment of competencies;
- strong cooperation between key players;
- investment in counsellors’ skills;
- a reasonable number of refugees per counselor.